Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sick and tired

Don't you just hate when day's go by and you missed them....
Friday I called off because when I picked Ase up from the daycare Thursday he had a temp.  Now with the average kid that doesn't necessarily mean major issues, not this kid.  When he gets a temp I get very worried because whatever is causing the temp will then start to aggravate his asthma.  Which then means a whole host of other issues, worries, er visits, admission to hospitals and other concerns.  So I started his care plan that he has for the asthma, to keep the wheezing under control.  On Sunday he still was fighting the fever and wheezing so I called the father and told him that he had to come and take him to the er because I was to sick to sit in the er.  Of course the whole time I was on speaker phone or texting him asking what's going on now(just like mommy should).  They patched my baby up and sent him home, he has double ear infections :(

As for me Friday night, I was so tired I couldn't even carry him up the steps to bed.  I was so weak and it was out of nowhere, so when I woke up Saturday morning I was in terrible shape.  My back, head and stomach ached, my stomach was also nausea and I could barely get out of bed.  It was really bad.  I spent to whole day in bed barely able to drink something but my dad came over and brought me somethings and later my mom came too.  I haven't been that sick in a while.  By Monday I was somewhat better still dealing with a headache and a sour stomach.  But here it is Wednesday and I think I'm just getting back to myself.  What a rough couple of days :(

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...very sorry to hear that you've been going through this, it's tough...

    Glad to hear that you're starting to feel closer to yourself now though! Sending you some "health" and hugs!

    ReplyDelete