Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Be happy with what you got, you asked for it...."

I"m so irritated with the father, not that that is something new but this is ridiculous.  Two years of him bitchin and talking trash about filing for divorce he never does.  I get to spot in my heart and mind and I file paperwork.
So now the father has this intense need/desire for me?? huh...cut it out and grow up.  I'm getting all kinds of text messages and calls.  I tell him look this back and forth thing we did is over and I already told you that  once "papers" where file it was a wrap.  I know in the past I would often say I'm done and he would do the same, then we would go back and forth.  But this time it's for real.  I said "this is what you wanted, you said your done with me so please be done with me".(yay me)  "This is what you wanted, so be happy with what you have".  I don't know if he see's this as a game or if he really haven't processed all of it.  I know he has regrets but I can't do nothing about it.  I know I have learned from this relationship and I hope that he has to.  It's not my fault you decided to run around like the town cryer informing everyone of what was happening in your marriage.  Who does that??  And hind sight I really believe once he was over things he didn't really want to end the marriage but he had already wrote the check.  Between Ego and foolish pride it all got in the way and didn't work out the way he thought.  But baby boy I hope you learn in your next relationship that everything is not for everybody.  In the mean time, just like I told you last night be happy with what you got and leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment