Tuesday, March 8, 2011

.....

What a busy weekend, I did it I moved into a bigger home.  We are officially in and it feels really good!  I feel much better about coming home and relaxing.  Now that is left is the unpacking, which is mostly done and decorating.  I have alot of ideas and sometimes I become overwhelmed with it all.  But then I have to break out the wine or Nuevo turn Teena Marie on the ipod and just relax.  Yes I have been listening to her lately.  It reminds me of when I was younger, I grew up with her and Prince playing in the house all the time.  I found some of the songs I like on itunes and downloaded them.  I treated myself to a Bose speaker system, it's wonderful, crisp clear music.  I love it.

A co-worker gave me a dating website plentyoffish.com she said it's free.  I went and checked it out and yes it is free =0.  So I have been lurking around it trying to see if it's actually something I want to explore.  I just might, I figured why not, when do I actually have time to meet someone??  Thoughts on the whole internet dating?  I know it's the sign of the times so I guess I better get with it!?!

I know I don't have much of an exciting life but I will better, think?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment