Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my 1st wwiw




The sweater from Target
Creme pants from Gina's closet ($7)
Shoes from Kmart (i really need some other shoes besides 4inch heels)
Jewelry, pearls (had so long can't remember)





Jewelry, a co-worker sells jewelry I get alot of things from her
Shirt from Kohl's(the pic doesn't show the cute flower)
Black cudoroy's from Macy's
Brown boots (can't remember)

I'm excited especially since I enjoy fashion and all sorts of styles. Please beware with me I'm also new to the site and still trying to figure things out. It will get better (thanks for the added pressure lisa;)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

2 comments:

  1. You look very stylish! I know it's hard to start on WIWW...but you've done great and it's addictive! I LOVE your jewelry...that's what I always look at first! ♥

    ReplyDelete