Monday, February 28, 2011

a little of this and that

My new lap top arrived Friday and I'm soooo excited to have a functioning computer at home.  Now I don't have to wait to come to work and mooch off there internet.  I absolutely love it, its Dell and its PINK!  Not the to bright pink but very sutle.  Now I have to wait til Sunday, I have to move on Saturday(just in case I didn't mention that) and then Sunday morning the cable provider will come out and set me up.
Yes I decided to move into a bigger place until I am approved for my mortgage.  Initially I thought that would be working backwards but honestly we could not stand live in such close quarters any longer.  So while I sort things out with this credit and mortgage co, we will reside in a 3bdrm home that suits use.  I am very excited about the move, I already have my U-haul truck reserved.  My mom and I did alot of packing this past weekend and we are ready to go.  I feel and party/get together coming.

Also I texted/called and reminded the father that he needs to go and pay and sign.  It's been a week and enough is enough.  I have to say that I am excited about this, which seems strange I guess.  I know this is usually and difficult time but I am at peace with this so it's kinda exciting.  I also decided that I would maybe sign up to a dating website.  (tee hee)  Ok before I go and waste my money let me wait and see if I'm willing to put effort into talking and meeting someone.  If and when I do join I think it will totally be an interracial website, after talking and going out with the Russian guy I should broaden my horizons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment