Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WWIW

I think I'm getting better, I had some pics over the weekend but thank's to my 4year old who knows my phone is a touch and started touching and deleting some of my pics(kids?!).  The pics are in my work bathroom, this is the only chance I get to take my pics after hustling 3kids out the door every morning.....I love my life :)




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7


Sorry for dark pic :(
The sweater is from Dot's
(this pic does it no justice)




Boots: Nordstroms



 



Boots: Nordstroms Rocket Dogs (love love love them!)



 




Jewelry: co Worker (her side job)





 



Sweater:  Target
Skinny Jeans: Kohl's


(*I seriously need to get my hair done!)

3 comments:

  1. i love those nordstrom boots too. you've just inspired my next DIY! thanks!

    ~L~
    www.AvidAccents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots ar amazing!!! Kids are fun aren't they?

    ReplyDelete