Monday, January 31, 2011

"It's my money and I want it now"

So where is my w-2??  Of course the place where I work has an issue with the W-2's, it never fails.  I keep hearing about how other people got there's and they filed their taxes and the money is currently on it's way.  In our effort to go green the company decided to no longer mail/print out pay stubs.  So now you have to log on to a website to view your stub and/or print it out.  And you also have to log on to request time off.  Now I am totally for going green.  Recycling has been my obsession for quite some time, I recycle EVERYTHING.  I have also been known to(when over friends/family house) get something out of the trash can because it belongs in the recycling bin.  So when the company went with this I was very pleased(considering they destroyed an apple orchard, just to make more parking spots don't even get me started on that!).  But now apparently this is the hold up for the W-2's.  Now for me tax time is great!  I get a nice lump sum of money to take care of alot of things(sorry for the people who owe:( but I look forward to this time) that tend to be difficult to work into the budget during the year.  I better receive my W-2 no later than this Friday....or else! ;)





In other news, I am totally bored and sick of the snow and being in the house OMG!!  It often seems that nobody wants to do anything.  Well maybe it's not that they don't want to do anything but the budget may not allow for it.  Because it's not like I'm rolling in dough with tons of money burning a hole in my pocket.  But this is another reason I can't wait to move, I have always been the one who has get together and enjoys entertaining.  Also it probably doesn't help that I have a very limited amount of friends.  But I"m pretty happy with that, I don't like girlfriend drama and I already know that everybody can't deal with my personality.  So having few friends is probably for the better.  Yea now I'm just kind of rambling, maybe I should get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. 1) I also recycle everything. I will bring my soda cans home from school because my school does not recycle them.

    2) I'm so with you on going stir crazy from the snow.

    3) I think it's quality, not quantity when it comes to girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete