Monday, February 21, 2011

what a nice weekend....

-Ebony and I decided to take off Friday, since the weather was nice and both of felt really sick and tired of work.  I already told her when I get my tax refund I would treat her to something(she is a great friend and during the time when Ase was sick in/out of hospital and when I felt like we would be homeless, she was always willing to share whatever she could to help me out...tear) and she decided she wanted a new bag.  So off to Limerick outlet we go.  It was the perfect day, we go the kids off to school/daycare and totally had all the time to ourselves.   I didn't know that the Juicy Couture outlet was out there.  She decided to get a Juicy bag after going back and forth between that and the Coach outlet.  I also picked up a bag, you couldn't beat it at $229.00 bag for $63.00 bucks :0.  We also ventured to NY&Co, Nine west and the sneaker outlet. We go alot of stuff for a very nice price. We got there around 11am and didn't leave til 5pm, whooo hoo! yea for the mommies!
here is the bag I got ;)




-Saturday we went to a fundraiser/fish fry.  It was something to do, it was at some little rinky dink place on Broad st near Popular(an area I really try not to frequent) but it was for a friend so.  We ate drink and left, very simple.  And just like two Mom's we made a stop at the Shop rite to pick up a few things we needed.  Yea can you picture it, us walking into the shop rite with 4inch heels talking loud and pushing a shopping cart around at 11pm.

-Sunday I went to hall and stopped at the Acme.  My mom and dad came over Saturday and my mom decided to spend the night.  Of course Ase immediately latched onto me.  My dad always gets his feelings hurt b/c Ase won't let him pick him up.  I explained to him that for babies a week is really long time so if he doesn't see him often he forgets.  But usually after an hour or so Ase loosens up and lets my dad pick him up.

-Today I have to pick Maniah(Ebony's daughter) up after work and take her and Gia to the movies since I have been promising them for the past week. Ugggg! I totally DO NOT want to see Justin Beiber!!  Maybe I will set them up and then walk around and when the movie is over just get them.  The father should be picking Ayanna and Ase up after work but since he is not answering my calls I'm not sure.(what a jack ass)  Whatever, I really really can't wait until we are at that  point when we can just take care of our children with out all of the silly stuff in between.  But I guess when two people love each other and then go separate ways it's not that simple.

-Also I have been stalking career websites just to get an idea of how much money and how much Paralegals are in demand.  Since I begin my classes to complete my Paralegal degree in the fall, I want to get an idea of my future career.

-And I can't wait to get my new laptop as well, when I'm home I have access to the Internet but I hate trying to log on my computer since Gia made it slow and annoying.  Any idea's on what kind of laptop and what should I be looking for?  Also how will I get the pictures on my computer transferred to the new one?  Some of the pics I didn't send to photobucket and to try to do it now is nearly impossible with the way the computer is....KIDS?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment