Tuesday, September 6, 2011

on the tip of my tongue

Classes started and boy am I excited, I started thinking why didn't I go back sooner.  Then again the past few years of my life have been pretty busy, crazy, dramatic however you want to call it so there wasn't much room for that.  And now that I'm back it just seems like it couldn't be any more perfect(well perfect as perfect gets).  I have had pitfalls but nothing I can't handle, people who said they would be there to help wasn't and others who are just suppose to do what they are suppose to do didn't.  Needless to say that I am a fighter and savior and I don't just say that to sound all corny and what not but its the truth.  I have a story to tell just like everyone else about the way I grew up my family my mom and dad.  When I started this blog I knew eventually that I would blog about my childhood but I wasn't sure how and when.  I"m not sure how much others know, not that I am ashamed about who I am or where I come from and what I been through because that made me who I am now and that person I am very proud of.  I talk extensively with bff about it because she to can share and understand what I'm talking about, the father knows all of that good stuff as well.  I know I'm talking all around my elbow to get to my ass so today is not the day I"m going to blog about it but it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment