Thursday, September 15, 2011

to talk or text?

Last night as I left class realized I had several texts, the messages where from this guy I met sometime back at the fish fry.  Yes the one BFF and I went to and this happened, any way from what I remember we had a nice conversation and ended up exchanging numbers.  We talked and he seemed like a nice guy but every time he would call it seems like the wrong time to talk and I usually didn't get back him, not for any reason just because.  So anyway he sends me these messages talking about how I'm playing him and I must have a man and he thought I was real like him and me not being available to talk on the phone sounds like excuses.  "Whoa whoa, dude we ain't even like that 1st of all and 2nd who you talking to like that!"  Now I appreciate a when a man is aggressive and knows what he want but what in the world was that about.  I told him I would rather text then talk on the phone, for one when I'm home my background noise is pretty noisy I have 3 kids(which I already explained that) so we can text and then set something up to go out.  Besides the background noise I'm really just not gonna be on the phone with somebody for long periods of time.  Now when the kids are not home I will talk but it's usually pretty short, this ain't high school you wanna get to know me then lets hang out.  He apologized after I told him slow down partner and ask me out this weekend, I told him ok and I will let him know where we can meet.  I'm thinking he maybe he's a little crazy or just he likes me?? Ummmm........

No comments:

Post a Comment