Tuesday, August 2, 2011

such is life

The past week things have been good.  Friday I took off work and went to Dorney Park(I know, big kid) a co worker actually talked me into.  Its not something I would have done on my own but I actually had a great time.  I got on a few roller coasters and got dizzy and screamed like a school girl, I felt like somebodies mother.  The lines where short and didn't take long to get on the rides, but if you live any where near the Northeast area of the country you where dealing with the humidity as well.  The good thing once we where all hot and sweaty we just walked over to Wildwater Kingdom and cooled off on the water rides/slides.  I'm glad I went like I said I would have never planned to go on my own.
Other side of news the guy I mentioned previously with the $$ problems can't seem to take a hint.  I haven't called/text, when he calls I don't answer right away if he texts I will respond in a very dry manner.  I don't if he's really getting the hint.  I don't want to be out right rude but I also don't want to talk to Danny Downer, seriously the last straw was he asked what I was doing this weekend I told him about Dorney Park and he responds "sounds fun, if I had some extra pennies I would go".  Seriously, seriously who invited you and extra pennies??  That's enough!
The guy from Carlisle(sp?), Pa stills seems to be pretty interested and we talk regularly.  I don't really know if I am the long distance type but it really doesn't matter right now, I am enjoying my life right now the way it is.  So no hurry or no pressure from the relationship scene, just talking/dating and enjoying company I'm good with that right now.
And honestly how can I be ready to get into a serious relationship when, yes I"m going to say it "I'm still dealing with the exhusband" on so many different levels.  We talk more and honestly seem to be closer than ever right now, strange as it is.  Anyway Ebony and are headed out for our weekly hang out, we haven't decided where tonight.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment