Monday, August 22, 2011

M.I.A.

I haven't blogged in a while mainly because I just haven't been able to get my thoughts together.  "My bipolar was acting up" is what I call it when I'm sort of all over the place and in and out of funky moods.  No I haven't been diagnosed as having bipolar but I have officially named that time as bipolar.
This past weekend I went to Reading, PA for JW's annual convention.  The theme was "Let your Kingdom come", lots of people know the Lords prayer and recite it often but do they really know what they are asking for?  The convention is held at the Sovereign Center in Reading and begins Friday - Sunday all weekend during the summer.  Its 3 days of spiritual food and socializing, I usually stay in Reading for the 3days because its a lot to drive up and down the highway each day.  So I make it a little mini vacation with the kids, we always have a nice time they get to go swimming each night and we usually try to go to dinner on Saturday night.  The center is packed with 5,000 JW's from all over the region (NJ, NY, Maryland, DE and PA) we always meet new people and the discourse are always excellent and true to what people are going through during this tough time.  On Saturday and Sunday there is a full custom drama, Sunday the drama was the story of Joseph and it paralleled with a modern day version of the story.  Saturday it was a drama about a family and the theme was why is it important to have your family worship regularly.  I really enjoyed it and I am so happy and grateful to belong to such a wonderful organization, I spent most of the morning session in the baby room with the other nursing moms and toddlers but I was still able to hear the talks given because there was a speaking in the room. 
We got back Sunday around 5pm, and of course I forgot I left the house not so tidy.  Toys toys toys at least the dishes was done and I didn't come back to any dirty diapers I might have forgot to dispose of.  As far as the toys I'm out numbered so not much I can do there but continue to yell.  I would like to find someone I can hire on a weekly basis to come over and do a through cleaning without killing my pockets.
So back to work Monday although I have a half a day, I'm going to the dentist and boy am I worried.  I made a late afternoon appointment since I couldn't see myself going to work after the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment