Friday, April 1, 2011

I was minding my own business(again)

Once again I am minding my own business and someone I have known for quite sometime comes up to me and tells me how beautiful I look today.  Now a girl is always excepting of a compliment but I didn't expect it from this person.  Ok so everyone(meaning whoever is reading this blog) is well aware that the father and I met at work, fyi he no longer is here.  So I am eating my lunch with a co-worker and another co-worker sits with us.  Someone who I have ate lunch with several times, so not a biggy.  He then interrupts our conversation to tell me how "beautiful" I look today.  Again nothing major because he and others have given me compliments about what I wear and how look.(sorry I don't mean for this to sound snobby, I'm not at all)
So we just all kinda chatting and he begins to tell me that he wants to take me out to dinner, the Chart house.  I told him I don't really care for the food there so it would have to be somewhere else.  So he suggested another restaurant.  note: during this conversation I really am not taking him seriously but apparently he was very serious.  So he wrote his number down on a napkin and put it in a heart. oh my!

to be continued.............

1 comment: