Monday, April 25, 2011

me too!

I joined twitter, yes yes I know I'm extremely late.  I'm really not the kind of person who got into the whole  myspace, facebook or most of the social craze.  Honestly it annoys me, it annoys me to see people dieing for attention and using it as a means to brag about something that most people don't really care about.  I love my blog because I can be me and talk honestly about how I feel without this need to say something to impress someone from high school who I don't really care about.  Yes I do have a facebook account which I don't do much with and mostly I keep it to say something silly every now and then but mainly to monitor my pre-teen daughter's account.  I joined twitter because hey, I'm young and hip(although that line might have disqualified me)  I plan to use it every now and then oh and maybe when I'm in Miami, it's also fun to learn new things and keep up with this fast past world. 

Yesterday I got some of the kids summer clothes out of the basement.  So when I got upstairs I threw the bag up the steps, I forgot I still had the kids bunk bed slacks in the hall.  So when the bag it the slacks it sends them flying down the steps, I thought I could catch(these 2 8feet tall pieces of wood) them, I missed and they both hit my foot. OMG...    So of course I don't want to go to the Dr, I'm just not the one to run to the Dr/Er for every little thing and I get enough Dr/Er trips with Ase.  But today it still hurts to the touch and is kinda puffy.  UGGGG  So after work I think I will find myself to the ER at least the father is getting the kids so I don't have to worry about them driving me crazy. (sigh)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I joined it for the exact same reason. I felt old that my gym had a twitter account and I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont even have a twitter but my boss does... hes 45.

    ReplyDelete