Monday, April 18, 2011

:) and :(

:(I have had so many things on my mind lately that I haven't been able to update blog.  Which when I think about that statement it seems strange, if I have plenty of thoughts why am I not blogging.  When I think about it, it's some stress and worry so it's actually not the same.  I don't want to go into alot of details but the father is experiencing the budget cuts back of the school district he works for.  So of course this causes a butterfly effect over here and slows done some of the things I had planned with my new place.  Now I have to be more cautious about whipping out my debit card.
:)On the lighter side, I have been totally working my a*% off in the gym.  I am so proud of myself, like I said I plan to make working out just part of my everyday life.  As far my eating, since I hit 30 and birthed "3" kids I have realized I can't eat what and how I use to.  So as far as eating I have adopted low to no carbs lifestyle.  That works out great for me since I have always been a meat eater.  Sometimes I get a little out of control with soda but I will do a diet soda once in a while.  Overall I am pretty happy with my changes, I don't feel deprived and every now and then(and I mean rarely;) will have some chocolate.
:( This past week have been really rough for my little guy, two Thursday's ago he was sent home with a fever.  Every since he has been wheezing and coughing away.  Then with the rain and weather being all over the place he just hasn't been able to recover.  Since I am pretty comfortable working his plan we didn't have any ER trips so there is a bright side.
:)I am pretty much in love with my hair color, I decided that I will get some highlights to add to, cut me a bang a some small layers.  Yes I am ready for a change and something new.  I have gotten lots of compliments on it, everyone seems to agree that it goes well with me.
:( Here we go again with people having to constantly comment on what I wear.  I know this sounds snobby and its not meant to but it gets pretty annoying to hear "oh you look cute" or "look at you all sexy" and the one I really hate "where are you going".  I do appreciate compliments and no I"m not saying that I don't but it sometimes it gets I don't know I am at a lost for words but I don't like it all the time.  Yes I do have a style all my own and I know what I wear can be an eye catcher sometimes but I"m just being me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment