Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nothing special.....

-Monday I came home a found I had a check from Express Scripts.  This company handles our prescriptions, apparently in Nov we paid full price for medication and for whatever reason they reimbursed me back the money.  The check was for $145.00 not a huge amount but boy oh boy its just what I needed and just enough to get a few things and hold me over til Friday. :)

-Also on Friday I have decided to rejoin LA fitness.  They are offering me a deal, I cancelled my membership back in 2009 when I got pregnant.  Now they keep sending me emails asking me to come back.  I join planet fitness when they had that $1 down and $10 a month special, which is great because they are also closer to my house but they don't have any babysitting.  LA fitness has babysitting they are in Springfield which isn't that bad.  I am considering doing this until Feb or March, after I get my income taxes I decided I'm just going to buy a family membership for the entire year at the YMCA.

-I think I'm going to take the kids to get another family photo.  The last one we had was in the summer and since Ase has turned 1 I think we should get another one.  I'm not sure what color's to where....any suggestions?

-I finally took Gia over Ebony's house after lots of begging from her and Maniah(Ebony's daughter).  I will pick her up Friday I guess.  Tonight I'm going to get Ayanna and Ase and we going to get a pizza and relax.  My bed will be very crowed, I know Ayanna won't sleep in her room without her big sister.  So it will be her, Ase and I all in the bed......I love it :-D


Well that's all I have

2 comments:

  1. Of course you can. I got the idea from the Pleated Poppy. Generally on Wednesdays she puts up a big linky thing so you can hop from blog to blog and check everyone out. I think she skipped this week with the holiday. It sounds lame, but if I decide to photograph myself I tend to reach for more interesting things instead of the same old sweatpants. Hope you had a nice holiday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone made my header for me. It's time for an update though. I found this tutorial but I haven't had time to try it yet. http://memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com/2009/08/tutorial-on-how-to-make-blog-banner.html

    ReplyDelete