Friday, December 17, 2010

whew......

It has been quite an eventful past few days........

-So Ase was discharged from the hospital on Wed.  I have decided to get a second opinion on his condition.  At this point why not, I can't keep doing 5 days in the hospital every other month.  Even if another doctor tells me that we are following the right course and doesn't have any new answers for me oh well at least I'm trying.  He is feeling better, the cold seem to be running its course and he is making a slow recovery.

-So I returned to work Thursday, after being out for a week.  Its so stressful to lose 40 hours of work just like that!  I have tons of work to do which is expected.  It decides to start snowing around 3 or 4 maybe and I left at 4:45pm.  Now of course traffic would be so ridiculously backed up, when I have somewhere to be.......the Usher concert at 730pm(I got a call on Tuesday from my long time friend saying surprise he bought the tickets)  I don't get to the daycare til 6:10 and they close at 6pm.  Luckily every other parent was late as well so there was no late fee.  I get a call from my "date"(?? I don't know if I would call it a date.  I mean two friends going to a concert doesn't necessary mean date.....does it? what do you think?) that he is in front of my door.  So I pull up behind him, so I rush in get showered make up curl hair and actually make it out the door in about 20min.  The show was great, Usher is a great performer!  It feels nice to be out with someone and they takes care of everything, catering to you making sure your comfortable.
Which always brings me to this confusion with him.  We often have this time when we hang out of being in each others personal space then it gets kinda awkward.  I feel so silly because I am never this confused, unsure and insecure with anyone.  Maybe he just see's me as a great friend and that's it.  How do I see him?  Is he someone I would date?  Do I actually like him?  I don't know whatever my head hurts........

-Ayanna turned 4 on Thursday, she's getting so big.  She's been asking for a princess party for a while, I'm going to surprise her and either give it to her after we move or just have it at a small hall.  Here she is serving McDonald's at the please touch museum and the other putting on her "lip stick".  She looks more and more like her dad.
              


-I don't have any huge plans for the weekend, which is cool.  I need to relax and take care of things around the house.  The kids and I will probably go over a friends house on Sat. eat drink and enjoy company.
later...........

No comments:

Post a Comment