Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cougar? Yes say it loud and proud

I was reading an article about Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon and I didn't realize she was 10 years older than him.  WOW 10 years is alot I mean no doubt she is absolutely beautiful but we know the saying "beauty fades dumb is forever", no I"m not calling her dumb I know they are in love which is wonderful.  What I am saying is I can't imagine being 40something and having to satisfy my much younger husband sexually, I mean really!  Not saying that 40, 50 hell even 60 year old people aren't having a healthy sex life, I just imagine it with other people in there age range not 10 years their junior.  When I'm 50 I don't think I want someone jumping up and down on me every other day and giving out blow jobs (then again maybe I would;).
With that said I have been talking to this 26year old guy for a few weeks now, we hung out last weekend and we both had a good time.  side bar:  the other day I was telling bestie that when I meet a guy I have to immediately be able to look at him and say to myself whether or not I can see myself having sex with him.  We laughed at that but in all honesty it's true and she agreed with me, not saying it will happen immediately(well not all the time) but I have to have that sexual attraction for me to even want to get to know him.  So guys some of us girls think that way too....
Anyway we have a plan to hang out again this Friday, its funny because I"m really out of my comfort zone but I am going forward nothing to lose.  He seems pretty decent he's Hawaiian(yes his mom still lives there), works for Peco energy has his own place no kids, so of course I asked what does he possible want with this older women with 3 kids.  He gave the right answer and I am kinda impressed with the conversations we have.  We played pool and of course he the opportunity to hold me on the waist and get close, I like his confidence.  So me to Mariah, I have it together enough get a younger man's attention.

1 comment:

  1. that was essentially what was wrong with the last guy I dated-- super nice guy but no way I could picture myself banging him... sad but true..

    ReplyDelete