Tuesday, January 3, 2012

busy busy bee

I have made it a point to be as social as possible not turning down any chances to get out and mingle and so far things have been good.  I have met several guys and been out quite often, of course the one guy that gave me the butterflies was the one that's not boyfriend material.  Isn't it always like that!  Any way a few weeks ago I got some extensions and I absolutely love my hair.  I feel even more sexy, its great how simple things like changing your hair can make a women feel so good.  I also am pretty happy with the results from my working out, I know I'm going to eat good food  because I love food(shame) but I think I"m coming along pretty good considering this mom of three.  I did have an ego boost this 26 y/o guy is totally interested me, which is really out of my comfort zone.  When I started dating again it never really crossed my mind to date men of a younger age.  I mean 26 is pretty young, not that I'm some old bitty but I'm not 26 either.  Anyway I decided not to put on restrictions on dating, age and race is not an issue I"m open.  Not that it was in the past its just something that never really crossed my mind.
I have alot of things going on and when I don't update my blog regularly I start to draw a blank.  So I"m going to stay on top of blogging promise pinky swear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment