Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"I got a story to tell" - notorious b.i.g

Friday morning I woke up to my oldest throwing up all over her bed oh and I went to bed cleaning up the bathroom because the middle child was throwing up as well, which means I had to call out.  Which I was pretty annoyed since I like to use my sick time to do something fun not actually for what it's meant for but I'm mommy so oh well.  I tended to sick kids all day but not before I took that annoying little boy of mines to the daycare, yes I did he was the only one that wasn't sick and he had already started to annoy everyone by trying to push Ayanna out of my bed, he swear he owns me.  So of course by noon my stomach started to feel queasy and I'm not the vomiting type so I ended up with diarrhea(i know TMI) and what felt like a diaper rash but that lasted all of Friday and was pretty much over by Sat and the same for them.  But of course that didn't stop my Friday night shenanigans......
Earlier I had texted route 26 and told him that I didn't want to drink because my stomach was upset, his response "boooooooo".  So we ended up hanging out around my area at Caseys', which is pretty much a mixed crowd restaurant/bar.  Of course he gets me a drink and is trying to convince me that if I drink it may help my stomach(really??) so now I'm drinking and worried that the bubble guts are going to start in the bar.  He assures me that if I do get the bubble guts its ok and I'm still sexy(*rolling eyes).  He's playing pool and I'm watching when all of a sudden this white chick comes up to me and says "hi I wanted to come over and tell you that your man is a fucking hottie, I'm not trying to be disrespectful because are a gorgeous woman but he is a total fucking hottie".  Ummmm ok!  She then goes on to tell me that she is usually not attracted to black guys, hispanic guys and white guys with blonde hair blue eyes, she only like italian men, men with light skin dark hair and dark eyes and her name is Krista.(by the way Krista and her crew are no spring chickens, she is a mother of 4 with 1 grandchild, she looks great, she has these huge breast that she insist on sitting on my arm because she is so close to me)  So I'm totally caught off guard, I tell her ok I don't feel no disrespect yes I agree he is a hottie and he's not black or hispanic but thanks.  By then she had made me part of her crew she's introducing me to her friends and even her dark hair dark eye boyfriend of 4 years Bob!  She then introduces me to a very drunk Kevin(another one of her friends) who starts to obsess over me.  He sits across from me and starts telling how pretty I am and asking who am I here with.  I let him know that my friend is over there at this point route 26 see's what happening and walks over, Kevin gets up and that's the end, you would think.  Krista insist that I come over to the bar and do some shots with her and her crew, I really don't want to but route 26 thinks its funny and is pushing me to go ahead.  We did a shot called chocolate covered pretzel and it was extremely good, here comes Kevin on the other side of me.  Again telling me how much he is attracted to me(ugggg).  Krista tells him don't even try it Kevin she is a beautiful women and don't be just trying to get some pussy......WHAT! Whoa whoa whoa now how did we end up here?!?!!  She going on about if he likes me then he should take me out with all of them tomorrow for lunch around 2pm because they all are meeting up.  I'm trying to get a word in and explain that won't be necessary all the while I"m looking over for route 26 and moving my chair back so I can make my escape.  Bob(krista's boyfriend) calls her over, when she walks away I go to get up and Kevin comes around the other side and is now face to face with me, asking am I ok to get home.  I tell him I'm fine I told you I'm here with someone I go to get up and he tries to kiss me....WTF?!?!!  I push him and walk over to where I was sitting, I didn't realize that he was following me, as I'm sitting down I see him and he is yelling "what why because of him".  What in the world?!?!! Route 26 at this point is walking over toward him asking "what the fuck is going on and what is your problem"   oh lawd!!  Kevin comes to his senses and apologizes and walks away.
I swear see what happens when I jump back out in the dating realm

No comments:

Post a Comment