Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm getting off at the next stop

So I continue to be on this roller coaster named bills, money and I am deciding the next go round I'm opting out.  It goes up and down causing nausea then, it takes a dramatic dip causing stomach pain called anxiety and I really hate when it gets all the way to the top and just leaves you dangling there causing you to just sit there and think!
  I use to be the person who under stress lost their appetite, well not anymore.  With all this worry I manage to think about what am I going to eat.  Cheese steak, Chinese, spaghetti or pancakes and eggs or better yet how about we go to Hibachi and spend the only $$ I have?! Yeah that's usually how it goes.  When did I turn to the emotional eater, if I could actually lose my appetite it may help.. I could actually lose a few pounds and during this stressful time I would be satisfied with that!  But of course the tide has turned and I am officially an eater during stressful times, great.


Miami........

1 comment:

  1. why you posting pictures of me on the internet??


    (sorry you are going through stressful times. The holidays makes it 32987432 times worse too)

    ReplyDelete