Thursday, November 18, 2010

being a mom.....

-Ase took his 1st steps last nite, i took my phone out to record it maybe I can upload it.  He is 13 months but what can I say he is the baby, a boy and we spoil him.  I am so glad to report that it seems is asthma is getting under control, now that he is on the allergy medicine.  They believe possible the allergies was aggravating the asthma is some cases.  I can definitely see a difference.  The Dr.'s and Nurses and CHOP are wonderful and great at what they do.  Every time(which is far too many) I go there I have an exceptional experience.  But I'm guessing the people that work there are all hand picked and I'm sure its difficult to get a job there.
-Ayanna wants a princess party, what you say......of course she's going to get a princess party!  I'm thinking she can dress up her guest can come dressed some cake a games.  I'm sure daddy will want things a little extra....  Ayanna has this new thing, when Ase is falling out and hitting(the usual 1 y/o shenanigans) she quickly interjects "mommy I like you".  Clearly letting me know he is the one mis behaving this time.
-Gia wants a graduation party, which is something else I can wait to plan for her.  She continues to be such a good girl(aside from typical growing pains) and a great big sister.  She also made student of the month for the month of November.  I also got test scores back for their standardized test and Gia continues to be advanced in math, now the reading comprehension....ummmmm.  But that is ok I told her exceptional at math is a wonderful thing and gives you lots of opportunities.
My kids are so funny, as I'm sure any mom will tell you. 

And since we are talking about being a mom Ebony and I have decided we are going back to South Beach for our annual mommy vaca.  The last time I was there I was pregnant so I'm sure we will have a different experience.  As usual our vaca will take place in the spring/early April, I"m excited.
And here is a pic of my crew, with princess tiana and her princess

No comments:

Post a Comment