Thursday, November 25, 2010

...

I'm so annoyed on so many levels, I really don't want to turn this blog into bitch fest.....
I came to work today and I'm here til 3pm, this doesn't bother me at all since I really don't care who or what holiday it is.(sorry just not into it)  I tell "the father" that I will be working because I just can't take off un paid and I pretty much know no one will be here and leaving at 3pm is great.  So of course he says its not problem since he's not working so he will just be with the kids.  Last nite he ask me can I just take Ase to work with me?  WTH?? How am I going to be here with a baby crawling around my office, I swear!  Now I know I didn't marry the sharpest tool in the shed but OMG.  So of course I'm not/can't/won't bring the baby to work.  I'm sure this is only b/c he wants to either participate or watch a football game outside.  Well believe it or not the kids won't melt, go into shock or explode if they sit outside for a few hours with you! 
Enough of that.......

So the other day a sister from my hall stops over to see me, which was rather nice.  I always appreciate the friends at my congregation interest in me and my family.  Helena is at least in her 60's but to talk to her you would not think so.  I have to admit I usually gravitate toward people who are older than I am.  But we talked and laughed and set up some time to get together.  She was watching another friend of ours daughter, so Deja and Ayanna played.  She left after an hour or so, I was smiling on the inside and she put on her tan leather jacket and picked up her matching hobo bag and got into the her Cadillac and drove off.

Last night I get a call from Spark energy asking if I would like to sign up with them and leave peco.  Now we all know I HATE peco so of course I was interested in what they had to say.  But I am always leary when people want to sign you up right now!  I asked plenty of questions and told them I will do some research and get back to them and see if its worth it.  The guy said ok and he will give me a call back next week.  Have anyone everyheard of them?  And does anyone have any other energy supplier besides Peco?

Well I just looked out the window and its snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment