Monday, November 15, 2010

why not....

I have decided blogging may actually be something really good for me.  This is my first blog so excuse the possible rambling and run on sentences, lol.

Monday November 15, 2010....

Saturday Ebony and I took the kids to the Springfield mall despite the fact that we both we complaining of being broke.  I picked up the cutest black pumps with a 3' heel, perfect for work.  I got G some jeans which she needed bad, this girl is going so fast!  Ebony go the Taylor's ear's pierced and got a few things for Maniah who also is growing up so fast.  The had a great time as always and it was nice for the mommies to get out as well.  We went back to my place and ordered pizza.  We hung out for a while and they left.

Sunday....
I laid in bed as long as I could.  I didn't get up and go to the Hall and I feel really terrible about it.  I have to get myself back in gear.  I honestly am frustrated with constant get up and go routine.  Some days I just need to lay in my bed til I feel like getting up. 
Despite missing my meeting I did accomplish quite a few things over the weekend. 

A long time friend have invited me to a concert....USHER!  Yes he is coming to Wells Fargo center(formerly Wachovia ctr) on Dec. 16 I'm so excited.  This long time friend is a guy and for some reason have been making it known that he wants to hang out with me!  It kind of catches me off guard because I usually know why a guy is asking me out or wants to hang out with me.  But with him it kind of throws me off.  He's single no kids nice career and handsome.  So why does he want to spend his spear time with me?? Not to say that I'm some ugly duckling or something because we all know I'm one hot mama.....but I just have a lot on my plate.  And he is fully aware of my situation.  But anyway we are going to the concert and I have my outfit already picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment