Sunday, July 10, 2011

I just want something else

I hate when I get this huge rush of overwhelming feelings and emotions.  24 hours ago I was relaxed chillin pretty much content with things.  I hate that the father can still some how turn things upside down for me. Yesterday I was invited to a friends BBQ the girls was over my mom's so that left Ase.  I asked the father if he could hang out with him, of course he was so busy and wouldn't be able to.  Something I didn't find shocking,so I had Ebony as a back up.  Around 11am guess who shows up at my house unannounced?  You know it, I was thrown off because he really doesn't do that regularly.  Yes he has pulled that a few times in the past but not lately.  I'm thinking that since you said you where so busy what are you doing at my place?  Anyway he have been totally lurking on me lately and I have been ignoring him.  I explained to him several times that I no we won't be having sex anymore.  I'm much tired of that song and dance, I can't move forward and put him behind me if I continue to screw him.  So he hangs around until about 1:30pm and leaves after Ase and I fall asleep on the couch.  So why do I feel so crappy?  It's stressful enough moving on and starting over but then to add this factor in doesn't help.  Yes I held my ground and honestly I didn't find it difficult but I feel funky.  Why can't he leave me alone?  So now that I feel like this I ask myself what should I do about it?  I know I can only control me, I thought about limiting the interaction/contact with him.  We really don't need to interact as much as we do.  In the past I set him up with clothes and medication at his place so when he picked them up from the daycare he wouldn't have any reason to come over my house.  For whatever reason he brought all the clothes back and never got more.  I"m frustrated because this is ruffling my feathers and I don't know why.(sigh)  Anybody understand what/why/how I feel??

No comments:

Post a Comment