Tuesday, July 19, 2011

girl stuff

I have been having so much haven't had the time to blog.  I had a wonderful weekend Saturday my Jewelry demo which turned into Jewelry/Makeup demo turned out great.  Initially it was just gonna be Jewelry but I remembered I had a friend who does Mary Kay and I invited her to come and do her demo as well.  So we had make up in the dining room and Jewelry in the living room it was great.  I made food and my famous rum punch, not everyone came out but the people that did had a great time.  I love to entertain, I think in my other life I am an event planner.
Sunday a co worker gave her daughter a graduation party and that turned out to be awesome as well.  It was an all white party, I love themed parties, I topped my outfit off with my newly bought accessories.  Gold earrings with green stones, nude color pumps and green color Juicy Couture bag.  We had a great time the food and music all very good.  When I go out I go out to have a good time I don't stand around barely talking, I"m a big flirt, I enjoy myself.  I have a big personality and I don't hold back, I'm at a party....hello!  People that don't know me or only know me at work think oh she must me drunk.  Not at all, I rarely get "drunk", as I have explained to others just because I am the person who can be themselves and not care what others say or how they judge doesn't mean I somehow must be out of my right mind.  So now that I got that out.  The night was wonderful.
I have been texting/talking to the guy that I met at the fish fry at Lou and Choo's sometime back.  He is a total babe, I find myself being extra flirting and some what slutty when I talk to him.  I admit some guys bring that out more than others and he is that guy.  I haven't been this physically attracted to a guy as much since the father.  Not saying that the other guys I talk/talked to where not attractive but it's something about this dude.  He asked me out and I have to admit I'm worried, I'm worried that I just might want to jump his bones right away.  Not that I want to make him my boyfriend or anything, only because he doesn't strike me as the boyfriend type.  But I totally wouldn't mind him being my boy toy, I know I am so out of control.
It's summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment