Friday, July 22, 2011

all around the Mulberry bush

before I get around the Mulberry bush, Tuesday night Ebony and another friend and myself all went down to Mad Mex.  I find that doing something during the week breaks up that feeling of no life and all I do is work and take care of kids.  Ebony and I both felt that way so we decided to hit up one of our new favorite spots.  We had a great time of course I ordered there famous big ass Margarita and we all shared the grande nachos.  I have totally been off of my watch what you put in your mouth kick.  Which incidentally I decided the kids and I are going to eat out tonight and I want a cheese steak(SMH).  Anyway we talked girl/woman/kids/men stuff, then all of a sudden the father starts texting me which lead me to the mulberry bush.  Now I'm sitting at the table and initially I am discussing this new hot guy and here comes the father.  Every since I decided that we will no longer have a sexual relationship he turned into Mr.Communication, talking, texting all the time returning calls promptly and just being very attentive.  Of course once he found out I was out he texted me(not talking about anything) all night until I got home and had the nerve to ask me to send him a picture of me out.  Yeah Ebony and I laughed out loud about that one.
So yesterday again he texted me all day then he asked me out, yes my jaw dropped too.  Last night we went out just for some drinks nothing to major.  He left this morning, yes all around the Mulberry bush.

2 comments: