Monday, June 13, 2011

headache....

So two weeks ago the father calls me when I'm leaving work to say he can't pick up the kids.  I decided to let him know how I felt about that previous post  So here it is almost three weeks later and your still acting like your mad?!!?? WTF....excuse me but WTF?? seriously!  Why do you have the attitude, because since then you haven't picked up your kids nor called them.  Then when I call/text you, you don't answer.  I can't deal with these silly games.  Are you mad because when I gave you a piece of my mind something I said struck a nerve??!?  So of course life goes on and I don't have to call/text because we are good over here.
Last week was Ayanna small preschool graduation, you text me talking about what time is it.  I said look I"m not playing these games, if you have something to say pick up the phone.  That's why I was calling you because I wanted to coordinate a gift for her.  Of course he doesn't call and he must have figured out the time because he showed up.  Then this morning you text me asking when is Gia graduation, leave me the F#@$ alone.  Especially because once again I texted/called last week to coordinate with you about her graduation too.  I have decided to ignore all texts from him I can't keep allowing myself to be bothered with this silly behavior.  If he wants to talk about our children then he will have to call and honestly I'm not sure I am willing to answer the phone right now.  I always put my feelings aside for my children, that's what any good parent would do.  But right now I am not dealing with him at all.  Whether it's wrong, right or indifference that's just what I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy.... Isaac's dad does that too. I call you and you send it voicemail but then text me back a minute later? I don't think so.

    P.S. I don't make Isaac do the dishes. That is all dad...

    ReplyDelete