Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's been awhile....

South beach Miami was absolutely wonderful.  My vacation was much needed and I totally enjoyed myself, no worries, no kids plenty of beach sun and relaxing.  Things eventually worked out for Ebony, we arrived early and was able to get a double bed room and it had a pull out couch.  I went the beach everyday and of course I got a great tan.  Well is it really called a tan for black people?? I don't know but I like it, also I think the salt water along with the sun cleared up my seasonal Rosacea on my cheeks.  Of course we drank, ate, met guys, walked Ocean Dr until out feet hurt, clubbed and just had a great time.  I'm already thinking of where are we going next year.....are you in?
Here is a pic of us on Ocean Dr.  the girl was suppose to include the Miami beach sign at the top and the day and time......




What else....
The father took Ase to get his hair cut, finally!  I have been asking him to cut his hair for a few months now and what does he do, wait til I'm 800miles away and takes him.  Initially, I was upset when he texted that he was taking him to get his hair cut.  I wanted to be there but I calmed down and the girls told me let him take him and have their father son moment.  So I just asked him to make sure he sent me some pics and save some of his hair.  The next day he sends me a pic and I was sitting on the beach and I just busted out crying at how handsome he looked.  I think it was a mix of emotions because he didn't look like the wild hair crazy baby when I left he looked like a big boy.  But I was very happy about his hair, he looks like his mommy.




Of course when my flight got in at 11pm when I got home who walks in 5 min after I get home, the father.  I"m like ooooook, what did you miss me?? 

I'm back at work and I don't feel as annoyed as I did before I left, so that's good I guess that's what vacation is for.  Its still the same old nonsense but hay what are you gonna do??

Ayanna is having a preschool graduation on Friday of course the father and I got into an argument Tuesday and now he's not speaking to me.  I"m trying to coordinate a nice gift and possible a graduation party at the daycare, since I'm going back to work I was gonna leave everything.  The argument was his fault, as usual he calls me when I'm walking out the door getting off work and says he can't pick the kids up.  So whatever I had to do is out the window.  It erks me because every and then he pulls this crap most of the time I just ignore him but this time I kinda went off.  So now he still mad and not talking to me.  I can't stand him(LOL....I think that's my bi-weekly I hate him comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment