Monday, June 6, 2011

.....

Now that I am back from vacation and I had a chance to indulge in whatever food I chose play time is over.  I have to get back to my gym routine(since I have officially made this a way of life) and watching what I am eating.  I really really want to shed some weight and while I hate the word "diet" I will have to get on board with some kind of alternative eating solution.
I have also chosen to get back into the dating scene, I guess the online thing.  I figured why not, I find myself on the weekends and during the week having spare time so maybe I'm not that busy after all.  Especially when I got a random text from Undomestic Goddess last Sunday to hang out and was able to just pick up and go.  It felt nice to have something to do on a whim and I thought also putting myself in more/different situations I just may meet someone.
Also since I have colored my hair I think I 'm going to ride this color out for the summer at least.  Keep up on my roots and definitely bring back the weaves.
Well that's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment