Monday, January 24, 2011

I have neglected you

it feels like I haven't been here in a long time, I apologize blog for neglecting you......

Well lets see there has not been alot going on:

-Friday Ebony and I went out to eat, Red lobster.  All week we have been talking about how we both needed/wanted to get out.  So we had planned to ditch the kids and just the two of use hang out.  She picked me up and we stopped at this thrift store, Gina's closet.  It's in clifton heights right across from the Burlington coat factory on Balitmore pike.  It's very nice with alot of high end clothing labels, I saw these Louis Vuitton sandals for $275.  Which is a nice deal consider they usually run about $500 bucks, but I settled for some $7 pants for work. Ebony also found some work pants as well.  We also stopped in Burlington and I pick Ase up the cutest suit, OMG I really didn't think dressing boys would be this fun.  I have to admit when I found out I was having a boy I was like UGGGG! No pink dresses all I have to look forward to was Mr. brown and blue.  But I have come into it and I enjoy dressing as much as I do the girls.


We had a great time, the food was great.  I order my favorite....steak!  I know everybody gets on me about how I like red meat!  Yes I do.  Every now and then I appreciate a good piece of steak!  Yea yea Yea I have heard about all the health issues associated with red meat.  But guess what, I'm going to eat it and enjoy and that's that!

-Sunday I went over a friend house, she invited me and my crew to dinner.  She goes to my hall and we always have a great time talking drinking and eating!  She has the daughter close to Ayanna's age so they play, Gia watches tv in her room and we sit downstairs drinking wine and talking.  It's great another something to do in my pretty boring life.  We watched the movie for colored girls....what a sad movie.  After watching it I was very heavy with emotions.  The really sad thing is that every women I know can relate to one of the characters.  The poetry was nice, I heard that the play was great!  I had enough and don't need to read the book or go see the play.  The cast was exceptional all star!


-I have to learn to better navigate this site.  How to upload better looking picks and creating my own personal banner/header.

So like I said not alot going on, Oh yea and this week I will make it a point to join in the WWIW(what I wore Wednesday).  Later!

1 comment: