Sunday, May 8, 2011

lately...

I have not had anything to blog about, which is nice to some degree.  Whihc means is there is minimum to no drama going on.  Not that I just blog about is problems and drama(I think) but everything have been pretty quiet.  Let's see updates:
  • I now have a couch and love seat and I am very very happy!  Which means I'm pretty much set as far as major purchases.  Now all that is left is the small incidentials to add that truedeeva touch.  I think I will paint also.
  • Today I am exactly 2 weeks away from being in South beach Miami, ahhhhh I can feel it.  All I need is a few items, another swimsuit, sandals and a white cocktail/club dress.
  • This little boy of mine have become more dependent on the binky(pacifier) and it's kinda getting on my nerves.  I usually don't care about small things like that because Ayanna held on to her's til she was 3, yea I know that's kinda long but she only had it in the house and with me.  Of course she didn't have it when she was with the father but at one point he was off because we just couldn't find it.  That lasted about 2 weeks, then all of a sudden he found it and now is clingy to it for dear life.
  • I still am in full throttle with losing some weight, I have missed a few days at the gym but I got right back on.  I also am doing the Special K challenge, replace 2 meals with a bowl of cereal for two weeks and lose some inches from your waist line.  I have been doing that for the past week and I actually like it.  The fiber and bran in the cereal keeps me satisfied and not hungry.  I usually have a bowl for breakfast I eat a regular lunch and a bowl for dinner.  Needless to say it also has me very regular.
  • Of course since I got my furniture I am already to planning my get togethers.  First up is my daughters graduation BBQ cook out which I also is turning into my start of summer cookout in June.  I'm planning to do it big, lots of my friends/family, food and drinks.
So like I said nothing major to blog about or going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment