Monday, June 20, 2011

a girl needs option

After a break and much thought I decided to get back out there in the dating world.  I got back back online and decided to update my profile and start actually responding to messages. So far what I have gotten back isn't bad, I have been exchanging emails with 3 guys.  This just takes me back to my old Temple day, juggling 3 to 5 five guys at a time.  Having a date just about every weekend and the occasional no scratch that, the regular weekly dinners out during the week.  So anyway, I have worked up to talking/texting all three guys(hee hee) and I enjoy all the conversations.  I find myself talking to one and the line is beeping with another and then I'm torn as to who I want to talk to more.  Remember my phone time is so limited, it's usually on my ride home and once I get to the daycare I end all conversation.  Reason being I cannot be talking to someone and have Ase in the back round yelling while Ayanna is patting me saying "mommy mommy".(not sexy)

-guy 1 originally from Atlanta, I hear a slight county accent.  He lives in Carlisle, PA works in a government bldg as IT guy.  Has 2 children(i think) seven year old son lives with him.  He has family in Southwest Philly, dad from Phila, mom from GA.  Very nice, says he can cook and knows how to plan a date.  As far as looks pretty decent pics not hard on the eyes.  Former military guy, divorced but says he would get married again, last relationship ended 3 months ago

-guy 2 from Phila, PA works out near Collegeville(i think) in Juvenile justice system.  Works 2nd shift, never been married, has 17y/o daughter which is pregnant(OMG, I know) so he will be a grandfather in July.  He's 37 had daughter when he was in high school.  Wants to get married and have a child(uh oh?)  Awesome cook he once catered a small wedding of 50 people(cool)  good looking, last serious relationship was a little over a year ago

-guy 3, Philadelphia police officer on the force for 8 years loves his job.  Has 2 children, not to bad looking never been married.  Has great sense of humor always laughing when I'm talking to him.  I have talked to him the least out of everyone.

Planning to met each one at least by the weekend, what do you think of the stable?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know. Bachelor #1 sounds the best, but is the least desirable geographically. Bachelor 2 sounds okay, but I am kind of creeped out about him wanting more kids when is about to be a grandpa. I think you should meet them all in person. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Midwayedancer I don't know either, but I am going to met them and just see what happens.

    ReplyDelete